Welcome to Pear Tree Community Junior School.
We welcome applications for the following vacancy:
School Administrative Assistant Level 2
Required from: September 2020
Part time: 25 hrs per week – 40 weeks per year (term time + 1 week)
Grade: C point 4 / 5 £18,426 - £18,795 - FTE
Actual salary: £10,934 - £11,153
Pear Tree Community Junior school has been on a rapid improvement journey since our transition to academy status with Transform Trust. Many of our challenges have been met and overcome with the next phase of our journey to move towards consistently ‘excellent’ provision and see all our pupils truly flourish.
We offer a caring and nurturing environment where we encourage all of our children to respect themselves and show respect and appreciation for others. We provide an exciting curriculum so that all our pupils are able to develop their interests and talents and become happy, lifelong learners who acquire skills and abilities that enable them to flourish.
We are seeking to appoint a Level 2 School Administrative Assistant to support the Business Manager in providing general clerical, administrative and financial support to the school.
Applications are welcomed from motivated individuals who wish to join our dedicated and highly effective team from September 2020.
In this interesting and varied role you will undertake a range of duties in order to provide the school and our parents with an efficient and effective admin service, this will include the administration of all pupil data, placing and processing orders of supplies and equipment, routine clerical support such as reprographics, filing, word processing and reception duties
- Be an effective communicator with all members of the school community
- Have the ability to work with others to achieve objectives and provide excellent customer service
- Be flexible in your approach with a welcoming disposition
- Be methodical and accurate in any task that you perform
- Be conscientious and take pride in your work
- Have a good level of English and Maths – GSCE Grade C or above ( or equivalent)
In return we offer:
- A team of talented professionals who have exceptionally high expectations
- A calm, purposeful and well-resourced innovative setting
- A welcoming community with children who strive to do their best.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
- Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Through Transform Trust we can offer you:
- Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Teaching School Alliance
- Trust support networks
- Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
- Annual staff survey to allow you to provide us with feedback on what it’s like to work for us
- Annual children’s/staff awards which celebrates the successes and achievements of our children and staff
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6500 children in 18 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and Derby. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are partners in East Midlands Maths Hub, Derby Research School, Inspiring Leaders and Challenge Partners.
For more information about us please watch the Transform film at www.transformtrust.co.uk
How to apply
Application forms can also be downloaded from the Transform Trust website
Questions / queries and completed application forms should be returned by email to email@example.com
Closing date of application: Thursday 20th August – 12 noon
Interview to be held via zoom: Tuesday 25th August
Transform Trust and its Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education training