COVID19 - INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE
Transform Trust CEO - Covid-19 Update to Parents / Carers
Since the late summer resumption in September, School has been prepared for managing Covid-19 cases as they become more commonplace in our local community. In line with Government and Public Health guidance, we will be asking staff and pupil bubbles to isolate whenever symptoms or cases appear. This is designed to minimise the impact on the wider school community. We continue to communicate to all affected parents / carers directly through our Text to Parent system and Marvellous Me, this will ensure children are isolated for the necessary time.
We wish to ensure education continues even when pupil isolations are necessary. Your school has made provision for delivering this to all children at home.
I want to share how proud I am of the school staff who are working tirelessly and courageously to support your children.
Finally let me thank you, our parents/carers, for your continued support to the school during these particularly challenging times.
COVID GUIDANCE FOR PARENTS
- COVID guide for Parents Nov 2020
- CEO Letter to Parents - 27 November 2020
- School closure information / Free school meals
- School closure information / Free school meals - Slovakian
- COVID closure - Polish
- COVID closure - Russian
- COVID closure - Romanian
- CEO Letter to Parents - 11 May 2020
- Risk Management - Child Friendly - English
- Risk Management - Child Friendly - SLOVAKIAN
- CEO Letter to Parents - 29 MAY 2020 - English
- CEO Letter to Parents - 29th May 2020 - Slovakian
- CEO Letter to Parents - 11 June 2020 - English
- CEO Letter to Parents - 11 June 2020 - Slovakian
- CEO Letter to Parents - 22 June 2020 - English
- CEO Letter to Parents - 22 June 2020 - Slovakian
- CEO Letter to Parents - 11 September 2020 - English